Workforce Development and Talent Attraction
- The Black Hills is home to four Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
- South Dakota Mines and local industry partners support The Mining Hub.
- For the second year in a row, Rapid City has been named the Most Educated City in South Dakota.
- A student from South Dakota Mines has won first place in the Governor’s Giant Vision Awards Competition for six straight years!
- The Ascent Innovation Incubator has graduated 25 companies into commercial spaces. These companies have created over 400 jobs in the Black Hills region.
Elevate Rapid City offers a Revitalize and Relocate Grant to assist employees and employers.