Position Rapid City As A Recognized, Competitive Business Destination
- Focus resources on attracting knowledge based jobs in Healthcare and Life Sciences, Research, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Energy related companies and entrepreneurs.
- Focus on improving the cost and availability of air service.
- Continue developing relationships with national consultants, brokers, and the Governor’s Office of Economic Development.
- Keep area elected officials, school administrators and other policy makers appraised of local labor related business issues.
- Improve the city regulatory environment and ease of doing business.
- Better position our MSA strength and lobby the Census Bureau to add counties.
Market The Outdoor Recreation And Livability Narrative As A Foundation For Talent, Job, And Investment Attraction
- Invest in strategies that ignite the outdoor recreation and livability narrative.
- Execute highly targeted campaigns that leverage assets of the region such as outdoor industry related operations.
- Boost resident engagement in the outdoor narrative by leveraging partner resources through Visit Rapid City, Black Hills Badlands and others.
Improve Rapid City’s Business Reputation
A Partnership With Purpose