Provide The Physical And Administrative Backbone To Facilitate Ideas To Market
- Support the construction and governance of the new Innovation Center in the East of 5th District.
Generate Momentum And Acceleration For Catalytic Growth
- Provide seed money and equity positions for high growth potential applicants through the Incubator and Accelerator programs.
- Support codes, highest and best uses, and incentives for the Rapid City Innovation District, as identified within the City’s new Downtown Master Plan.
Strengthen And Assist The Engagement Of The School Of Mines And SURF
- Embed the Honors program and Alumni portal within the business community.
- Support tech transfer from academia/labs to generate knowledge jobs.
Create high-paying jobs in the local economy by incubating, nurturing and growing local start-up companies
- Goals & Impact
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Retain-Expand Ellsworth AFB
- Workforce Development
- New Business Investment
- Return on Investment