View previous webinars on our YouTube channel.
Leading With Confidence
Anchoring Your Goals: Not Just Another S.M.A.R.T. Goal Workshop
Sept. 22 // 3:00 - 4:15 p.m.
- What's a SMART Goal and what is it good for?
- Conversely, what isn't it good for? Or, how do we misuse it?
- Then, what should we do instead?
- GSD triangle - anchoring your goals, knowing your passion and energy
- Committing - Taking actions to ensure you're successful
- Follow through - align with people who will help, reflect on your own blind spots
Accountability: Blind Trust is Not an Approach
Sept. 29 // 3:00 - 4:15 p.m.
We want to trust everyone, right? Especially our employees. That's why it's so hard when you get that letter from the Department of Labor noting an investigation of employment practices brought on by one of your "best" employees. Here's the deal, we've mixed up the concepts of trust, authority, accountability and control over the years as leaders. So, when I say stop trusting your people I mean to say, start holding them accountable, then you can trust them.