August 05, 2021
Join us for our Critical Issues Luncheon on August 5th! During the August luncheon, you will hear from an influential panel to discuss Local Economic Development. As the profile and growth of Rapid City continues to rise, the importance of strong local economic development practices has never been more critical.
Those joining the panel will be:
- Hani Shafi, Dream Design International
- Domico Rodriguez, Main Street Square
- Andy Scull, Scull Construction
- Jennifer Sietsema, Black Hills Council of Local Governments
- Jared McEntaffer, Benchmark Data Labs
During this forum, the panelists will touch on the following:
- Downtown development and redevelopment.
- The importance of having a diverse number of local industries.
- Why strategic planning and community partnerships are the keys to success.
- Workforce recruitment/retention strategies.
- The significance quality of life plays in building a vibrant community.
11:30am - 12:00pm - Network and Lunch
12:00 - 12:45pm - Discussion with Panelists
12:45 - 1:00pm - Q/A with audience
1:00pm - Conclusion of the Event
The Rushmore Hotel, 445 Mt. Rushmore Rd.
$25 - Investors
$40 - Non-investors
Olympus Investors (and above) - FREE! Must register ahead of time.
No walk-ins will be permitted!