December 02, 2021
Join us for our Critical Issues Luncheon on December 2nd! During the December luncheon, attendees will hear from a panel of pro-business local legislators engaging in a discussion around the upcoming State Legislative Session. Elevate invites you to empower your leadership and organization by participating in these conversations and understanding our very own business and regional priorities.
Those joining the panel will be:
- Helene Duhamel, State Senator
- Mike Diedrich, State Senator
- Jessica Castleberry, State Senator
- Chris Johnson, State Representative
- Mike Derby, State Representative
Moderator: Anna Hays, Elevate Rapid City
During this forum, the panelists will touch on the following:
- The current political landscape as it pertains to local and regional businesses.
- The power of business engagement with the legislature.
- What to expect during the 2022 Legislative Session and Black Hills legislative priorities.
- Strategies for effective advocacy.