The David Lust Accelerator Building is more than just a space to work. It’s an invitation to join a community of small business owners, entrepreneurs, students, freelancers, and city residents dedicated to bringing their ideas to life in Rapid City. From the start, you and your business become linked to a network of support. Perhaps most important is the entrepreneurial community we have created, from the network of tenant companies who support each other to the members of the local business community who volunteer their expertise to provide clients with free business and technical assistance.
The goal of The David Lust Accelerator Building is to provide new and existing small businesses with management assistance, cost-effective space, and a nurturing, professional environment, thereby encouraging the development of local businesses which can:
- Contribute to the general economic health of the region
- Provide new and increased primary sector job opportunities; and
- Add to the variety of technological products and services available to the area.
This facility includes the following:
- 40,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility
- One stop shop for small business: Elevate Rapid City, Governor’s Office of Economic Development West River Office, and South Dakota Ellsworth Development Authority
- Meeting Rooms for hosting prospects, clients, and community leaders
Are you interested in joining the David Lust Accelerator Building community?
We are currently taking applications.