Chamber of Commerce, a Division of Elevate Rapid City is a membership organization of businesses and professional leaders dedicated to promoting a strong business climate in the Black Hills and enhancing the quality of life for members.
The Chamber is the leading advocate for business growth in the Rapid City area.
- Advocate for issues that foster a favorable business climate.
- Improve the economic well-being and quality of life in the Black Hills area.
- Ensure our members receive a benefit for their membership investment.
- Operate professionally, at a standard required to earn and retain a 5-Star rating.
- Maintain positive and collaborative relationships with municipal, county, state and federal governments and their representatives.
- Work to grow all private industry sectors.
- Proactively support military affairs.
- Support the role of education in helping individuals reach their highest and best potential.
- Recognize and promote agriculture and natural resources.
- Collaborate with local, regional and state economic development agencies.
- Recognize and promote the visitor industry.