Crackerbarrels provide the opportunity for Elevate investors and the Black Hills community to hear directly from area legislators and ask questions concerning issues of the 96th South Dakota Legislative Session.
Bring your questions about legislative bills or issues to submit to a panel of Representatives and Senators from Districts 30, 32, 33, 34, and 35. Don’t have a question? Consider tuning in to the livestream to hear the discussion about key topics for this year.
- Rep. Jess Olson, District 34
- Sen. David Johnson, District 33
- Rep. Becky Drury, District 32
- Rep. Tina Mulally, District 35
- Rep. Tim Goodwin, District 30
- Sen. Julie Frye-Mueller, District 30
- Rep. Phil Jensen, District 33
- Rep. Trish Ladner, District 30
2021 Crackerbarrel: Key Things to Know
All Crackerbarrels will be held 9:00 to 11:00 am in the Event Center on the campus of Western Dakota Tech. Per Western Dakota Tech campus policies, masks are required for this event.
We continue to prioritize our community’s health and safety as we monitor the impact of COVID-19. Homeslice Media Group has partnered with Elevate Rapid City to offer a virtual attendance option. You will be able to watch the livestream and submit your questions in advance through the form below
In Person attendance
In accordance with the CDC’s recommendation for Social Distancing:
- Attendance will be limited to 50 people.
- Chairs will be set up 6 feet apart.
- We ask all attendees to wear masks per Western Dakota Tech campus policy.
Questions must be pre-submitted either through our online form (below) or written on the printed forms provided that day. Some pens will be provided, but we would encourage you to bring your own to limit contact and exposure.
Homeslice Media Group will be providing a livestream of the crackerbarrel. You can find it on the Dakota Town Hall Facebook page.
Have a question you want to ask a legislator?
Submit it through the form below! Questions submitted after 5 pm the Friday before will be held until the next Crackerbarrel.